Qualification : PhD
Designation : Assistant Professor
e-mail id : senroyurmigmail.com
2001 Master of Science in Botany (Specialization in Plant physiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology) University of Calcutta, West Bengal, India.
(1.) CSIR Fellow:2003-2008 at University College of Science and Technology, Rajabazar.
(2.) Ph. D. awarded in the year 2009 from Department of Biophysics, and Molecular Biology & Genetics: On Molecular Biology and Tissue Culture, Calcutta University
(3.) Running a Minor Research Project (UGC Sponsored)
1. Part time Lecturer in Naihati Rhishi Bankim Chadra College (February 2008 to December 2008)
2. Part time Lecturer in South Calcutta Girls’ College (July, 2008 to December 2008) 3. Maulana Azad College (from 05.12.2008 to 04.08.2015) 4. Krishnagar Govt. college (from 05.08.15 - till date)
1. Nutrient Depletion Coupled with High Auxin Concentration Triggers SERK gene to Induce Somatic Embryogenesis in Plantago ovata in vitro. Asian Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology and Environmental Science., 2008 (ISSN: 0972)
2. Identification & Sequencing of S-adenosylmethionine decarboxylase in Vigna radiata & NCBI Gene Bank seque-3005nce submission of S-adenosylmethionine decarboxylase (Gene bank accession number- accession no EU 381199), 2008.
3. NCBI Gene Bank sequence submission of Plantago ovata ITS1 & ITS2.
4. Roles of polyamine in plant development. MAC Journal of Basic and Applied Science. Vol. I, No. I : 2013: 15-24. (ISSN: 2347-5366)
5. Phytotoxic Effects of Cefotaxime on Plantago ovata. Insight, Sovarani Memorial College Journal, Volume – VI: January-December 2014: (62-69), ISSN 2321-6573 ISSN: 1996-0700
6. Phylogenetic Relationship Between Varieties of Plantago ovata. Forsk, Plantaginaceae. Botanical Society of Bengal, Vol: 70, no: 1, 2016 (ISSN: 097-2976 )
1) Presented a paper on 'Effect of Polyamines in the control of Plant growth & senescence", University Of Calcutta, 2004.
2) Presented a paper on "Scanning Electron Microscopic studies on Vigna radiata" at National Conference of Medicinal Plant at Jadavpur University, Kolkata, February 12, 2005.
3) Paper presentation in the International Seminar, Envirotech-2006, on Environmental Biotechnology, Chennai, 2006.
4) Attended and Submitted a Project at Summer School at Agrinova University, Turine (Italy) on “Human Context on Organic Farming” (2006).
5) Attended UGC Sponsored seminer on Swami Vivekananda, Organized by Maulana Azad College, (5th March, 2013)
6) Participated in the National Symposium- Plant Biodiversity; Structure, function, Utilization and Conservation. Organized by Botanical Society of Bengal, Dept of Botany, C. U. (4th -6th Dec. 2014)
7) Presented a paper on Analysis of ITS regions of DNA of Plantago ovata at National Symposium- Plant Biodiversity; Structure, function, Utilization and Conservation. Organized by Botanical Society of Bengal, Dept of Botany, C. U. (4th -6th Dec.,2014)
8) Actively participated in National Seminer on Current research in Microbiology organized by Dept. Of Botany, C. U. (4th April, 2014)
9) Participated in Hands on training on “Palaeobotanical and Palynological Techniques” organized by Department of Botany, University of Calcutta (21st-28th April 2014)
10) 7th National Science Conference organized by World Science Congress and the faculty council of Science J. U. 28th and 1st March, 2015