Qualification : M.A., Ph.D
Designation : ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
e-mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Susmita Bhattacharya received her Master’s Degree (1996) from Jadavpur University. Received her Doctoral Degree (2014) for her thesis entitled “Crisis of Human Existence and Beyond: visions of Soren Kierkegaard and Sri Aurobindo” from Jadavpur University. Her research interests include Phenomenology, Existentialism, Postmodernism and Contemporary Indian Philosophy especially the Philosophy of Sri Aurobindo.
(1) Projects Completed/Continuing : Nil
(2) Research Guidance : None
(3) Publication (till date) :
(1) Published a paper on “ Mulyobodh o Astitva: Astibadi Darshan O Sri Aurobindo” in a Bengali Journal “Srinvantu” , published from Sri r University.Aurobindo Bhavan, Kolkata, May, 2003.
(2) Published a paper on “ Naitikatar Swarup: Nietzsche O Sri Aurobinder Bhabnay” in ‘ Srinvantu’, published from Sri Aurobindo Bhavan, Klokata, August- October, 2004.
(3) Published a paper on “ Prasanga: Bharatiya Tantra” in ‘Srinvantu’, published from Sri Aurobindo Bhavan , Kolkata, April- June, 2004.
(4) A paper entitled “ Ontology and the Ethical Implication of Being and Nothingness” published in Journal of the Academy of Philosophy, in 2006.
(5) Another paper entitled “ Towards a theory of True Human Relation: Jean Paul Sartre vis-à-vis Sri Aurobindo”, ed.by Dr. Indrani Sanyal and Dr.Krishna Roy, published by Centre for Sri Aurobindo Studies, Jadavpur University,2007.
(6) “Manab Astitwer Kramabikash O Uttoran: Soren Kierkegaard O Sri Aurobinder Bhabnay” published in the Journal of Philosophy, vol-XV, 2010 from Rabindra Bharati University.
(7) “A Perspective on Inter-Personal Relation: A Journey from Jean Paul Sartre to Sri Aurobindo” published in the Jadavpur Journal of Philosophy, Vol.22, 2012 from Jadavpur University.
(1) Paper entitled “Philosophy of Physical Transformation In the Light of Sri Aurobindo’s Yoga” accepted in the Jadavpur Journal of Philosophy, Jadavpur University.
(2) Paper entitled “Sartriyo Noitikota O Mulyobodh : Martha Nusbaum er protiprosner punorbibechona” accepted in the Jadavpur Journal of Philosophy, Jadavpur University.