Qualification: M. A.
Designation: Guest Lecturer
e-mail id: email@example.com
Guest Lecturer, Department of Bengali, Krishnagar Govt. College. Rajat Biswas has been taking U.G. and P.G. classes in the Dept. Of Bengali, Krishnagar Govt. College since 12.07.2010. He has completed his M.A. and M.Phil from Jadavpur University. In M.Phil his research paper was ‘BANGLA UPANYASE BIKALPO JOWNO SATTA’(Alternative Sexual Identity in Bengali Novel). Now he is a registered scholar for Ph.D. programme in Jadavpur University and pursuing research for his doctoral thesis (Title: ‘ADHUNIK BANGAL SAHITYE SAMANTARAL JOWNO SATTA’/ ‘Parallel Sexual Identity in Modern Bengali Literature’) under the supervision of Dr. Sampa Choudhuri, Professor, Dept. of Bengali, Jadavpur University. In fact his special research interests include Bengali Fiction; Performance of Bengali Poetry; Gender, Sexuality & Queer Identity in Bengali Literature etc. A book named ‘Panch Kathakarer Kathakata’ on Modern Bengali Fiction has already been published from a reputed publication in Kolkata. Besides, some articles on various subjects have also been published in reputed journal and such works of criticism are going on. Apart from his research-based writings, his creative writings (poems, short stories etc.) have also been published in different Magazines (‘Sananda’, ‘Poridhi’, Tathya Kendra’, ‘Lipi Nagorik’, ‘Jibon Kuchi’ etc).
(i) Projects Completed/ Continuing: Nil
(ii) Research Guidance: Nil
(iii) Publication (till date):
1. PANCH KATHAKARER KATHAKATA, Dana (Pratham Prokash – 19th May 2011.), ISBN-978-81-920076-7-0
1. JYOTIRINDRONANDIR CHOTOGOLPE SAMPARKER BAHUMATRIK BINYAS, UJAGAR, Jyotirndra Nandi Sankhya-1417, ISSN-0976-7398, Editor-Uttam Purakayet.
2. ASHOKRANJAN SENGUPTER NIRBACHITO GALPO PROSONGE, DIBA RATRIR KABYA, Katha Sahitya Sankhya (Jan-March & April –June 2007), Editor – Afif Fuad.
3. MOTI NANDIR ‘BEHULAR VELA: BEHULA AKHYANER PUNARNIRMAN, SAMAKALIK, Aug-2010, Editor-Shibashis Dutta.
4. DIPENDRANATHER CHOTOGOLPE PURAKATHAR PUNARNIRMAN, SOMAY TOMAKE, 2011, ISSN-2231-5802, Editor-Somnath Das.
5. BANGLA CHOTOGOLPE ‘SAMANTARAL’ JOWNO SATTA, PARIKATHA, May 2014, ISSN-2231-2986, Editor-Debabrata Chattopadhyaya.