Qualification : M.A., Ph.D.
Designation : Assistant Professor
e-mail id : email@example.com
Studied Modern History at University of Calcutta and done her PhD from the same University. She is currently pursuing her post doctoral research at Indian Council for Historical Research, New Delhi. She has already submitted two other Post doctoral Projects sponsored by UGC and ICHR. Her specialization : 1. Nationalism and Press,2. Social History of Modern India, 3. Modern European History and 4. Contemporary History and International Relation
(1) Projects Completed/Continuing :
a) Major Research Project on The Modern Review and the Making of Modern Indian Mind ; Sponsored by Indian Council for Historical Research (ICHR), New Delhi. Post Doctoral Project(2012- ).
b) Linguistic Sub nationalism and Bengali Vernacular Press (2009 -2011). Study Cum Travell Grant, Sponsored by ICHR. (Completed)
c) Rise of Bengali Vernacular Press: Different Factors (2007 – 2009). UGC Minor Research Project (Completed)
(2) Research Guidance : PG Level : 7
(3) Publication (as on 01.08.2014) :
1. The Awakening Conscience of Indian Journalism: Ramananda Chattopadhyay Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany. May 4,2012. ISBN - 10:3659114618, ISSN - 13:978-3659114618.
1. A Man with a Mission: W. Carey , Published in Ekusher Carya, Edtd by Sandipan Mitra, July-December 2012. ISSN 2319-4871.
2. Chapter in Book: Modern Review Ebong Ramananda Chattopadhyay in Bharatiya Sambadikatar Itihas, Edtd by Dr. Sabyasachi Chattopadhyay
3. The Awakening Conscience Of Modern India , Technologies of Revolution: Society, Economy and Polity Proceedings of UGC Sponsored National Seminar organized by Barasat Govt. College
4. Samarbad : Sthan, Kaal, Patre: Itihas Anusandhan
5. Protham Biswayuddhyakalin Bharater Jagrata Bibek: Modern Review , Itihas nusandhan.