Qualification : M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Designation : Associate Professor
e-mail id : email@example.com
Dr. Snigdha Bandyopadhyay, Associate professor, Department of Bengali, Krishnagar Govt. College has been serving Govt. Colleges for more than two decades. She has already served Chandernagar College, Krishnagar Govt. College (earlier one) and Maulana Azad College. She was awarded Ph.D. degree by Kalyani University for her research work : Kabitay Prem O Prakriti : Rabindranath O Yeats. She has few books to her credit. She is deeply involved in creative writings.
She has also completed another research work on poet Naresh Guha. At present she has undertaken two new research works namely ‘Poetry-Movement' and 'Biography of a Poet’.
I. Projects Completed / Continuing NIL
II. Research Guidance NIL
III. Publication (till date)
1. Kabita theke Kabi : Naresh Guha; Kalikata Little Magazine Library O Gabeshana Kendra, Kolkata-9, January 2009.
2. Kolkata Kadambusi Jounata Dot Com (using Pen name Kojagori Bandyopadhyay), ibid., Bookfair 2009.
3. Matkamari Brahmadatyi (a book for children), ibid., Book Fair 2010.
4. Kumorparar Panchali (Poems), ibid., June 2012.
5. Robbar Sakal (Poems), ibid., November 2013.
1. Bishnu Dey-er Kabita O Lorca; Artemiser Vela, Bishnu Dey, Centenary
tribute, Maulana Azad College, Published under the auspices of UGC,
2. Smritir Sarani Beye : Kabi Naresh Guha; Dainik Statesman, 1st March 2009.
3. Roddurer Chouko Khame; Aharnish Patrika, Naresh Guha edition (ed. Shubhasis Chakraborty), June 2009.
4. Bishnu Dey-er Kabitay Lokaitihya: Prasange Anusange, Chandramas Patrika (ed. Goursankar Bandyopadhyay), November 2009.
5. Kayekti Lokayato Chhara O Bishnu Dey; Shilindhra Patrika, Bishnu Dey Edition (ed. Kamal Mukhopadhyay), April-June 2009.
6. Samakalin Rajnaitik Andolon O ‘Jagari’; Jagari : Atmodeep Aganiman (collected essays, ed. Soumi Das), Bangiya Sahitya Sangsad, Kolkata-9, January 2008.
7. ‘Hayto’ : Bikalpa Samparker Sanketik Setu; Galpacharcha (collected essays, ed. Prof. Ujjwal Kr. Mazumder), January 2008.
8. Aranyer Adhikar-er Ananya Path : Uchchabargo Banam Nimnabargo; Aranyer Adhikar: Manusher Uthan (Essays), ed. Ratan Nandi, 2005.
9. Duti Nishiddha Grantha O Ganamadhyam; Ganamadhyam O Bangla Sahitya (Collected Essays, ed. Dr. Chhanda Roy and Dr. Sanat Kr. Naskar), Academic Staff College, University of Calcutta, August 2008.
10. Tarini Majhi : ‘Alo O Matir Tan’; Galpakar Tarasankar : Prativa Mulyayan, ed. Tarunkanti Roy, December 1995.
11. Ghater Katha : Chhoto Saibal Mitra ar tar ‘Gora’; Phire Dekha : Saibal Mitra
(a collection, ed. Sabyasachi Deb), Deys Publishing. September 2014
12. Ekti Asama Bandhutwer Galpo, ibid.
13. Kulo ar Dimma; Janapadaprayas Patrika (ed. Bikash Sil), January 2008.
14. Abasthangato Bastabata : Duti Sabdo; Astarag Patrika (ed. Sunitiprasad Mondal), November 2008.
15. ‘Ami’ ar ‘Tumi’ Gitanjali Ghire, Sambad Pratidin (Daily Newspaper) December 2009.
16. Tnetul Patay Dujon; Gandhobanik Patrika, 2006.
17. Chowkath, ibid., 2008.
18. Grejuyeter Galpa, ibid., 2009.
19. Upalakhya Pujo, ibid., 2010.
20. Ghari, ibid., 2010.
21.Bathroom, ibid., 2011.
She was the member of the editorial board of the followings :
1. Artemiser Vela, Bishnu Dey, Centenary tribute, Maulana Azad Collge, Published under the auspices of UGC, January 2012.
2. ‘Sandip Dutta Sammanana Grantha’ published by Little Magazine Pathachakra, Kol-9, May 2013.
3. Journal of Advanced studies (JAS) Vol 1, January 2015, Published by Behala College, Kolkata. (ISSN 2394-7241).