Designation: Assistant Professor
e-mail id: email@example.com
Goutam Barman has completed his under graduate in mathematics honours from Raiganj College (Presently Raiganj University) under North Bengal University in 2009 and post graduate in Applied Statistics and Informatics from IIT Bombay in 2011. Previously, he served as assistant teacher in mathematics from 04.12.2013 to 18.09.2014 in Subhasganj High School (through WBSSC 2011). He joined Krishnagar Government College in the Department of Statistics as an Assistant Professor (WBES) on 19.09.2014. His teaching interest is related on UG maths and PG applied statistics.
1. Goutam Barman (2016), “Max-min desirability function approach to optimize multiple response optimization problems by honey bee colony strategy”, Journal of Computer and Mathematical Sciences (JCMS), ISSN 2319-8133, Vol. 7, No. 6.
2. Goutam Barman (2016), “Comparative study on ant colony and bee colony strategies to solve multimodal single and multiresponse optimization problems”, International Journal of Engineering Science and Computing (IJESC), ISSN 2321-3361, 6(6).
3. Goutam Barman (2016), “Honey bee colony optimization for multiresponse mixed-integer problems”, International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE), ISSN 2231-2307, 6(2).
4. Sasadhar Bera, Goutam Barman and Indrajit Mukherjee (2011), “Effect of seemingly unrelated regression-based modeling approach on solution quality for correlated multiresponse optimization problems”, Proceeding of IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, Singapore, ISBN 978-1-4577-0738-4, pp. 1490-1494
1. Metaheuristic techniques and their applications in Process Optimization, Regression Approach for Process Modelling & Control